Please note we have had to make some major changes to next weekend!
Youth Camp & Laser Open
Unfortunately the coach supplied from the RYA has had to drop out at the last minute, despite their efforts the RYA were unable to find a replacement at such short notice, so the plan is now as follows:
1. The Dolphins and Seals will have their sessions as a regular Saturday
2. The Sharks will be invited to do a whole day training alongside any travellers from squad training and other local clubs. This training will be led by our very own National & European Masters Champion (Laser) Neil Peters and his group of Merry Men.
3. If you are a Dolphin and are interested in joining in the day training please let me know as this will be decided on an individual basis dependent on ability and stamina. (it is a long day)
4. Food is available all day and free sailing of all members is welcome as usual.
5. Evening food will be available, we will need to take numbers in advance, by Saturday lunch time at latest so that we can cater appropriately (it may be a club run barbecue)
6. There will be pub game type activities and prizes in the evening so please bring the whole family along (including Darts, cards, dominoes, table tennis, shove ha’penny , skittles)
7. Topper & Laser Open on Sunday very much on as planned, no changes here so please come along and join in, if you can get around a triangular course you can compete. This is as much for adults as children (even in Toppers)
See you next weekend